2010年7月10日土曜日

Some IT Trends keywords in Japan.

Some IT Trends keywords I am thinking which will grow in Japan from 2010 onwards.

DLNA & Wifi

Sharp

iPad - Yes. I must admit iPad is going to be really big in its market share. I am hoping to develop applications for iPad, and possibly some ebooks.

iPhone 4 - Yes, another Apple product. BUT, this time, it might do pretty well, especially since you can do FaceTime.Although the market share of iPhone 4 compared to iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS is still relatively low, I know the accessory world will be a boom.

Android 2.2 - Although I seriously doubt Softbank will allow Wifi Tethering option on their network, I think Android 2.2 will bring a boost to the Android Market. I am hoping that there will be alot more Android devices that will come out from Japanese companies, and not just the Taiwanese company HTC and Sharp.

Google TV - Yes. This should be a big hit if this comes out as planned in 2010. I can see a world where the internet enabled TV will become a very normal thing, and people will use Google to search just about any TV show or content they want.

For a rich Google TV experience to take place, SONY should work on making simple interfaces that load FAST. Also, to turn on the TV should not take more than 1 second, because if you have to wait longer than that, I know users will feel the stress in using, and revert back to the "regular" TV.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿